It’s a Monday and it feels as though my energy reserves are all over the place today.
WHAT FUELED ME:
- COFFEE and drinking it out an oversized mug shaped like a skull
- Silliness with my best friend this morning
- Able to get a series of work related items that were on the back burner, completed by noon
- Muse giving me inspiration for a story
- Knowing the official start of spring is just mere days away
WHAT DRAINED ME:
- Realizing the day was passing quickly and I had yet to post
- A couple of work related calls that were just *aarrghh-ravating*
- Received incorrect package that took over an hour with customer service to resolve
- Ol’ Man Winter reminding who’s still in charge with another massive drop in temps today
- Knowing the feel of spring itself is still a couple of weeks away
WHAT I LEARNED:
I need to slow down take a moment and at least stand at the window to notice the day, I’m clearly down with winter’s chill and I am looking very forward to spring.